NISA (National Independent Staffing Association) helps independently owned staffing services expand business through improved strategies and market development. But what does that mean for you? It means that through NISA you‘ll find a strong voice in the staffing industry and a knowledgeable staff to assist you in solving difficult problems.
NISA gives you a place to find:
- NISA is a peer network specifically for Independently Owned companies
- Access to information you can’t get anywhere else
- Answers to questions only a Independent Staffing Owner can give you
- Gain a competitive edge and have exclusive territory
- Open to businesses of all sizes
- Annual Owners Meeting and National Convention
- Build relationships and a strong community of collaboration
- All members are independent owners, no franchise or nationwide locations
- FREE Business System Survey done every 2 years
- Committed Staff behind you to provide ultimate support for your business and staffing industry as a whole
NISA is a nationally recognized non-competitive staffing network for independent owners that is growing in popularity and industry scope. With a territorial protection for their marketing area, our members are free to share sensitive information about their business operations openly and willingly.