- Legal Name of Service
Global Cash Card
7 Corporate Park, Suite 240,
Irvine, CA 92606
Global Cash Card, a wholly owned subsidiary of World Processing, LTD, a transaction processor, had its beginnings in 1995 as a "managed solutions" provider for companies including Dun and Bradstreet, Sega Dreamcast and Excel Telecommunications. Global Cash Card was founded in 2002.
Global Cash Card is headquartered in Irvine, California with field sales offices throughout the United States. We operate in Visa/MasterCard certified operation centers with a primary network operations center in San Diego, California and a redundant network operations center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Global Cash Card develops and owns the proprietary software that enables the products and services we offer. Global Cash Card and its parent company are certified as a direct processor on multiple financial networks.
Short Description of Firm:
Global Cash Card is recognized as the leading paycard provider and is the nation’s largest independent paycard provider in the industry.
With a complete in-house solution, Global Cash Card offers a 100% paperless payroll solution through their MasterCard and Visa Paycards and electronic paystub and W2 postings for cardholders and non-cardholders. They develop and maintain their own proprietary platform, offer in-house multi-lingual Customer Service 24x7x365 and a dedicated field support team to help implement and roll-out the Global Cash Card Paycard Program. They strive to put the customer at the heart of everything they do and in the process have become the premier paycard provider in the industry.
Global Cash Card is PCI Level 1 Certified and all funds are FDIC insured.
Products / Services Offered:
The Global Cash Card Payroll Card is the leading way to distribute wages to your employees and a smart alternative to issuing payroll checks.
REDUCE HIGH COSTS
* Streamline costly and time-consuming payroll administration by replacing paper-based distribution with our 100% paperless solution, including paycards, pay stubs and W-2s.
* Eliminate the costs of paper production of checks and replacement of lost or stolen checks.
* Eliminate the costs of special disbursements, such as final paychecks, termination pay and off-cycle payments.
GAIN OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCIES
* Simplify payroll distribution for all categories of employees, including unbanked, contract, temporary, part-time and remotely located workers.
* Increase employee productivity by eliminating time-consuming off-site trips to cash paychecks.
* Use your existing payroll processor and systems to manage payroll account processing, including payment disbursement instructions to your banking institution, tax calculations and reporting (Direct deposits continue to be handled as they are currently).
* Receive management reports via the Internet in real time.