Leverage a network of Vision and Integrity.
With territorial protection for their market area, members of NISA can share sensitive information about business operations without the risks of competitive or public memberships. Members strengthen their knowledge, share resources, and receive discounts on necessary insurance, products, and services. Got Questions? Ask other members on the network using the Members Only Forum!
As staffing professionals, we are responsible for adding value to both the organizations and the employees we serve. NISA also advocates activities that enhance credibility and value. To foster the highest level of competence and ethical practices in the staffing industry, each NISA member pledges support and adherence to the principles set forth by this organization.
NISA Members Receive
- E & O Insurance options
- Employment Practices Liability coverage options
- Support for Industry Code of Ethics
- Access to the employee Exchange program
- Territorial exclusivity
- Industry updates
- Invitation to the annual Owners Meeting & mentor programs
- Ideas & Forms Exchange
- Weekly email newsletter
- Free Lending Library Program
- Annual membership awards
- Daily Q&A Emails to Membership
- NISA Web Seal Professional ID
- Legal Tip of the Day Video
Review FAQ's and the criteria for membership to learn whether NISA may be a good fit for your organization.Membership Requirements